A little bit about us.
The City of Phoenix Municipal Employees Association (COPMEA), is a non-profit organization formed for the purpose of promoting the best interests of all City employees, encourage social, cultural, economic and educational activities of its members, provide a medium of exchange of ideas and expressions. Foster a spirit of loyalty and service to the City of Phoenix and assist in the creation of intelligent and informed active and alert personnel, establish a permanent non-profit organization for the mutual benefit of all City employees.
- Article II, Articles of Incorporation
- Dues are payroll deducted on the second payday of each month.
- Family memberships are $8.00, and Single memberships are $4.00
- These memberships are paid annually at the following rates:
- $96 for Family
- $48 for a Single Membership.
- Membership meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 5:30 p.m. (unless otherwise noted)
- Monthly meetings, fellowship with other employees, monthly news bulletins, monthly social events.
- Discounts on:
- Local venues, special events and California theme parks.
How to Join:
- Complete an application card (you can receive one via inter-office mail by contacting the COPMEA office),
- Sign the payroll deduction card,
- Send the completed packet to the COPMEA office.
- Temporary employees may join as long as they are receiving a City paycheck.
For more information, contact the COPMEA office at (602) 262-6858