Location: 251 W Washington Street ♦ 2nd Floor Mezzanine ♦ Phoenix, Arizona 85003
Office Hours: Monday, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. and Tuesday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
With forward thinking and innovation, in 1957, a group of city employees formed City of Phoenix Municipal Employees Association (COPMEA), a non-profit organization for the purpose of promoting the best interests of all City employees, retirees and its associates. COPMEA fosters a spirit of loyalty and service to the City of Phoenix organization. Additionally, COPMEA offers numerous discounts and uplifting and reasonably priced social, cultural and educational activities that enhance the morale of the City organization. COPMEA member suggestions are the primary source of ideas for these activities. COPMEA has served multiple generations and aspires to serve generations to follow. COPMEA invites you to join and become a member today.
- Fulltime and temporary City employees have dues payroll deducted on the second payday of each month.
- Family memberships are $8.00 monthly. Single memberships are $4.00 monthly.
- Retirees and associate members pay annually.
- Family memberships are $96.00 annually. Single memberships are $48.00 annually.
Membership meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 5:30 p.m. during the following six months:
MONTHLY MEETINGS WITH BINGO, LIGHT DINNERS AND DOOR PRIZES ♦ QUARTERLY MUNICIPAL NEWSLETTER ♦ SOCIAL EVENTS ♦ GROUP RATES ON TRIPS, CONCERT TICKETS, AND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS ♦ CITY MERCHANDISE SALES ♦ MANY DISCOUNTS ♦ SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS ♦MUCH MORE
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
- Complete and sign a membership application card
- Complete and sign a payroll deduction card
- Send completed cards to the COPMEA Office at the address and office hours listed above
- Temporary city employees may also join and authorize payroll deductions on the second payday of each month to pay dues
FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK OUT OUR WEB SITE AT www.copmea.com